Friday, December 19, 2008

The last day of work and school

Today is the last day of work for Kevin he is supposed to get out early we will see about that if he does we will be going to get Titus from school so he does not have to ride the bus he will be glad about that over the next 2 weeks we will be doing NOTHING I wish we could go home for Christmas but that is not happening I do not know where we would go if we did go HOME anyway!! We will just have to figure that out another time !! So for Christmas day we will take our time let the boys open their gifts then I think we are going to stacys house for Christmas dinner that will be nice we never get to spend time with them !! Have a wonderful Christmas if I do not get on here again before then!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Aww....((((HB))))...HOME is where the heart is...I love you and will so miss YOU on Christmas day. Prasie the Lord, for Stacy inviting you all over!

Dr Dave Noffsinger said...

Home is where your Daddy is, and thats Leavenworth Kansas.

Anonymous said...

What a festive blog!

I love it! Tell the old man to keep running while he's on leave.