Sunday, January 18, 2009

Packing ...

Wow the time has come for us to start packing up to get out of NY for a whole year !!! I think it will be an interesting year I hope I can stay busy enough that I do not get to depressed about Kev being gone I am NOT looking forward to him leaving and then coming home that night ALONE !!! So I started packing and we rented a storage unit and have been filling it up the last few days it is kinda small but Kevin said we can make it fit in there !! I have packed up and moved 3 times in about a 2 year time frame !!! CRAZY CRAZY But it keeps the clutter down and that is a plus for me LOL

8 comments:

Tristan said...

Well...I wish for a FAST year. REALLY FAST :)

Dr Dave Noffsinger said...

Sounds like Army life. We will try to keep you as busy as we can. I know the Lord will watch over thing for you. He is so good that way. I love you and I am proud of you and your family

Stacy said...

Iknow packing stinks and knowing what is coming, and the waiting for him to leave. I know you will make it through! I sure will miss you. It won't be the same being stuck here without you, haha!

Jane said...

((((Holly Beth)))) I am praying for you!!

Nikki said...

We will be somewhat CLOSE though...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you.

bwilber777 said...

It isn't easy, but the Lord always brings us to Phil 4:13. We here in FT. Leavenworth, KS are praying for you and your husband.

Jacob said...

I luv you.view my blog

SGT Warren said...

love u baby