Friday, March 4, 2011

Monday starts our year apart

We are all settled in here at mom and dads and I am ready to get this year over with... The boys and I have joined Northwest Baptist Church (my daddy's church). I have started the boys both in David Brewer Elementary school, they love their new school!! Titus and Levi also started in Master Clubs at our church here in Leavenworth and they will both be baptized on Sunday by their Papa, they are so excited about that. I have started in weight watchers and exercising and have lost 7lbs so far its been pretty easy except I LOVE going out to eat... I have already found an eye Dr. here and have an appointment on Thursday to get fitted for my third set of contacts these worked in the beginning but aren't doing the trick any more... Charley is settling in very nicely here at mom and dads he loves playing with Beemer, Sadie has become a mommy since we got here so she is not impressed with Charley at all. OH BTW we are getting one of Sadie's puppies of course I picked a GIRL since I am so out numbered around my house.... her name is Lucy such a sweet little girl !!!! more later Y'all

1 comment:

The Blogger said...

i love that name for your puppy! i'll be praying for you this week. love you call if tou need me :)